Monday, December 1, 2008

Murky Waters

You know how sometimes people "crave" certain things? Not food... just general "cravings" to do things? Yeah, this was sort of like that.

I was working on an assignment of mine 2 days back... and well, somehow I could not concentrate. All I wanted to do at that time was to write something (anything) completely unrelated to my paper. I caught myself laughing at that immature thought... but as the clock ticked and my concentration waverd, I thought, "maybe this aint a bad idea afterall".

So, here I am. Yes, the blog bug has bit me. I wonder how long this fever will last though... I had a blog before (notice the past tense)... Now, I dont even remember what it was called, or which email id I used to register it!)... I guess its just lost in cyber space. Oh, well :)

But yeah, going back to my original point... I dont know how long this 'blog fever' of mine will last, really. I, for one, do not have a lot of time on my hands. I barely get enough time to sleep and meet my friends... maintaining a 'blog' is thus an additional task for me. Secondly, I am lazy (this much, you probably have guessed by now). And finally err... something that has always stopped me from starting a blog was, "what do you write in there anyway?". Some people have really interesting lives... they publish their innumerable travel accounts, the wonderful people they met along the way and how it touched their musical chords. Good for them. Some blog writers are academicians and intellectuals, who use these websites as a medium to let people know what's going on in the world or in a certain field and what they think about it. There is also a new surge in "cooking blogs". I personally enjoy these the most. I love cooking and experimenting. These sites are great to try some new stuff and test it on ur near and dear ones :-P ... And then there are those blogs where there is oodles of serenity or humour. One visit to those pages and you could feel like you just walked out of a wonderful 'spa' session/or an amazing friday night at the Yuk Yuk's Comedy Club (or equivalent).

My blog... well, lets just say that am still trying to figure out what it would be like. This is really my first (official) dip in this blogosphere! And I cant help but wonder, who will read this? For whom should I write this for? I wonder, if its even appropriate to release my musings into this unknown world ? Hmmm...

Alas, I do not have any answers at the moment. For these very reasons, I have decided to call my page, "the-no-name-blog" (at least for now... I will creatively think of a name later). In terms of the content of this "blog" of mine... I will try to share things which catch my fancy, or "write out" my rants.

Oh well... one step at a time I guess! ;)

Laters! :)

1 comment:

Cne Rocks>> said...

Wow...u Rock!!
I read some of ur posts...and feel like I have met a kindred spirit....
Please continue writing....its ur duty!!